Saturday, 27th November 2010 at 12:39 am | 4 Comments »
WP Geo 3.2.1 which fixed a few key issues.
The following key issues and fixes are listed below in more detail:
- Fixed longitude and latitude shortcodes
- Markers or map not showing
- Map tiles distorted or grey stripes in map
- ‘wpgeo_markers’ filter not working
- Category map markers all displaying the same tooltip title
1. Fixed longitude and latitude shortcodes
They were the wrong way round. Oops.
2. Markers or map not showing
3. Map tiles distorted or grey stripes in map
This is cause when a theme sets a max-width style for images in the content are. I’ve add styles to try to override max-width images in themes which can cause map tiles to render incorrectly. This should help in most cases but some themes may still cause problems – in these cases you’ll have to create styles to override the max-width styles in your theme.
4. ‘wpgeo_markers’ filter not working
This was being run too early before other plugin and theme functions.php had a chance to do anything. Now fixed.
5. Category map markers all displaying the same tooltip title
Was not picking up the correct titles from the post loop. Now fixed.