Friday, 5th August 2011 at 7:09 am | 22 Comments »
NOTE: You may need to re-add your widgets after upgrading to 3.2.5!
If you don’t use widgets you don’t need to do anything, just dismiss the message.
- Widgets updated to use Widget API – you can now add multiple widgets.
- Added recent locations widget.
- Added ‘wpgeo_base_country_code’ filter so you can default admin post map search to a base country.
- Added option to show maps in taxonomy archives.
- Fixed admin map not showing after publish if “Save map centre point for this post” checked but no marker added.
- Fixed some deprecated functions and undeclared variables.
- Fixed feeds – incorrect database table references.
- Fixed dashboard – uses SimplePie.
- Prevent post been saved when pressing enter in WP Geo post fields.
- Check that co-ordinates have been set in get_wpgeo_post_map().
Auto-upgrade within your WordPress admin or download it here…