Saturday, 29th November 2008 at 12:40 pm | 26 Comments »
Another small update to which adds language support. Currently the only languages supported are English and German. If you would like to contribute and translate WP Geo into your language please get in touch.
This release also includes many fixes including the following:
- Google maps not loading for widget in some circumstances.
- Maps break if post title contains apostrophe.
- Options are registered correctly for future versions of WordPress.
- Maps now zoom correctly – not snapping to marker.
- Added domain check so maps will not show or cause an alert if accessed through a proxy server (like Google cache results).
- The max-width style has been removed as it fixes some themes (like PrimePress) but break the Google Map scale. If you need to implement this fix for your theme read our Theme Incompatibility Fixes.
- Fixed bug where map didn’t show if mapTypeControl set to nothing.