Here are some of the key features on the WP Geo plugin:
- Geo Meta Tags
- Language Support
- Markers links to posts
- Settings for default controls
- Custom Markers
- Sidebar Widget
- GeoRSS points in feeds.
- Set default map zoom level.
- Show post maps on category and archive pages with template tag.
- Set default width and height for maps.
- Shortcode wp_geo_map to add map within your post content.
- Select type of map; normal, satellite etc.
- Select wether maps appear at the top or bottom of posts (or not at all).
- Allows you to attribute a physical location to your post or page.
- To set a location for your post/page you can search for a location, click on the map or type in latitude and longitude coordinates manually.
- Integrated with Google Maps.
- Feature maps on category pages Milwaukee web design to show locations for category posts.
- Styled to fit seemlessly into the latest version of the WordPress admin.
If you would like to suggest any features for WP Geo, please suggested them in the Feature Requests section of the forum.